Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

9.25.2011

Second Trimester!


We're moving right along into the second trimester now!  Things seem to have smoothed out a bit now. Morning sickness is over!  Some tests to determine congenital risks for the baby have come back negative, thank the Lord!  And I have started some new meds to control my thyroid, which I'm hoping will be healthier on my next checkup!  The specialist diagnosed me with Hashimoto's autoimmune disease, for which I had been seeking answers long before I was pregnant but had been disregarded by the medical system before now.   I am thankful I was referred to a great specialist who can finally help with that!  I am also thankful to have a break from being at some doctor's office at least once every week in the month of October!
September has been a fun month for us even with all the craziness of medical visits.  We went to our first U of A football game last weekend and had great seats thanks to one of Rusty's patients with season tickets!  We had a great time even though the Wildcats got trampled by Stanford.  I was with my husband, and there were nachos, ok?  I don't care who wins.  Below is what I believe to be the ONLY picture of Rusty and me in 2011.  We gotta get better at that:).  To the right, clearly, is a picture of Baby Foxe at 14 weeks!!!!  We made an appointment on November 2nd to find out if the baby is a boy or girl, so stay tuned for that news!!  Until then, have a blessed October!  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!! So excited and happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete